- The Off-set can be rotated in any direction to help find the
exact center of gravity.
- DSLR users will want the mounting holes to face the back of
the camera due to the heavy lenses.
- Leaving the mounting bolts slightly loose while adjusting the
camera's position allows you to gently push the camera from side
Note: This item is not needed for the
Made of high strength ABS plastic the Universal Off-Set plate will
give you up to 2-1/2" of additional travel in any direction. Great
for that extra large lens, unbalanced camera, and DSLR's.
Compatible with any video camera stabilizer using 1/4" #20 threads.
- Material - High Strength ABS Plastic
- Travel - 2 1/2" in any direction
- Mounting Threads - 1/4" #20
- Find the approximate center of gravity of your camera by
balancing it on your finger.
- Place the threaded hole on the bottom of the Off-set plate
where your finger is located.
- Find the inset hole closest to your camera's mounting threads.
It is ok to rotate the Off-set plate around its threaded hole if
- Attach the Off-set in the selected hole using the mounting
screw supplied with the off-set plate, keeping the threaded hole
as close to the center of gravity as possible.
- Attach the Off-set/Camera to the
bolt supplied with the Stabilizer and the threaded hole located on
the bottom of the Off-set.
- Adjust the camera position and weighting to achieve proper